Marble Cake (Zebra Design). Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs A naked marvel in itself, Zebra marble cake is an absolute family favorite. Generally, the reason marble cakes are so diverse is because they aren't very sweet.
Just like a chiffon cake, this cake sponge is bouncy and fluffy. Also, this Zebra Cake serves as a perfect chai time cake. Zebra Cake Best Ever Marble Cake or Zebra Cake with Step by Step Pictures. You can cook Marble Cake (Zebra Design) using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake (Zebra Design)
- It’s 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter , unsalted , Softened.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder , Unsweetened.
This cake is a special recipe which has vanilla and chocolate batter layered in a pan which creates a beautiful zebra cake. Making zebra cake can be very therapeutic. But slicing them gives immense pleasure. Slicing and looking at those gorgeous patterns is so beautiful.
Marble Cake (Zebra Design) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and flour the baking pan..
- Beat the sugar and butter at high speed until fluffy..
- Now add eggs one by one and beat for another 8 minutes..
- Add the milk and vanilla extract to above mix. Mix all the wet ingredients well..
- In a separate bowl, sieve all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt)..
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients..
- Beat just until its combined.Never over beat after adding the flour since it will knock out the air bubbles..
- Divide the batter into half. In one half, add the coco powder and keep the other half plain..
- Now pour 3 tablespoon of plain batter in the centre of the baking pan. Pour 3 tablespoon of chocolate batter in the centre of the plain batter.Don't spread the batter, wait till it spread..
- Now pour 3 tablespoon of plain batter in the centre of chocolate batter. Continue this pattern until all the batter is used up..
- Bake the cake for 40 minutes or till the skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
WELCOME TO YUMMY TODAY'S RECIPE IS Marble Cake Recipe You would never guess how easy is it to make a zebra cake like this! With this simple recipe you will be surprised to the results. It was the only design that seemed to fit a marble cake in my mind. This is definitely a buttercream intensive design, but it is so fun to make.