Steamed Chocolate Cake. You don't need an oven to make this fudgy chocolate cake recipe! Find the full recipe here. best moist steamed chocolate cake violet kwan lana cake. Since the day that I made a Like Violet Kwan Lana Cake Chocolate Cake at here using a super moist steamed chocolate cake recipe, the.
Eggless Steamed Chocolate Cake Recipe, a simple chocolate cake recipe that is steamed instead of baked. Perfect for those who are looking for a cake recipe that needs no oven. Steamed Chocolate Cake , one of my most requested recipe and i wanted to bake it, hmm rather steam it for quite a long time. You can have Steamed Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of A. Sifted.
- You need 1 1/4 C (175 g) of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of B. Blended.
- Prepare 1 C (225 g) of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 C (260 g) of chocolate flavour fresh milk (or use full cream fresh milk).
- Prepare 1 C (130 g) of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coffee essence.
- It’s 1/2 C of condensed milk.
- It’s 2/4 C (65 g) of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of C. Ganache.
- It’s 375 g of chocolate melt.
- Prepare 1 C of fresh milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
Finally i tried it yesterday and it turned out great. Sift cake flour, cocoa powder, and salt into a bowl. Cream butter and sugar in another bowl using a wooden. Recently I have "craving" on baking, in fact I am not too sure I have that craving is it because I wanted to bake, or is it because I wanted to take photos on my bakes, hope you understand what I meant lol.
Steamed Chocolate Cake instructions
- Prepare the steamer. Leave the water in the steamer to boil. Next, Sift A and put aside. Then, blend B until smooth and fluffy. Transfer this mixture to a mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold in A into B gently until incorporated. Next, put the batter through a sieve or strainer and stir the batter and scrape the bottom as it goes through..
- Grease or line cake pan with baking paper. Pour the batter to a greased baking pan. Use one baking pan or 4 small baking pans..
- Steam cake batter for an hour or until cake is cooked. Steam for 35 mins if using small pans. Transfer to a cooling rack and leave cake to cool before pouring ganache..
- Ganache – heat milk in microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and add chocolate melts/bits. Leave it for a minute or two. Stir in butter and whisk everything until it start to come together. Pour this mixture to a blender and blend until creamy. Allow to cool before pouring it on a cake..
Steamed chocolate cake – the recipe. If you have a steamer or a cooker, use that. Invert a pan with slightly elevated sides and flat bottom on the pan. Steamed chocolate cake is a boon to those who does not have an oven or for those of you living alone. Imagine that even if you do not have an oven; you can bake a cake in your idli steamer or.