Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes.
You can cook Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of refined or granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt..
- Mix egg and melted butter with the buttermilk..
- Add the liquid mixture to dry mixture stirring until smooth..
- Fry on a non-stick pan. Then serve with your favorite toppings and/or syrup..