Strawberry Cheese Layer Cake. This two layer strawberry cake is made all from scratch – no cake mix, no strawberry Jello. And of course you can't forget the homemade cream cheese Today I'm proud to bring you a Strawberry Layer cake made from scratch – no cake mix, no strawberry Jello. Good ol' flour, sugar, eggs, butter.
Spread the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over the cake and top with sliced strawberries. With layers of homemade strawberry cake made with puréed fresh strawberries, a strawberry-cream cheese filling, sliced fresh strawberries, it may be This cake uses quite a bit of strawberry purée to get a clear strawberry flavor in the finished cake. You'll need a food processor or a high-powered. You can cook Strawberry Cheese Layer Cake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheese Layer Cake
- You need of A. Creamed.
- Prepare 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 110 g (1/2 C) of castor sugar.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need 170 g (1/2 C) of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of B. Sifted.
- It’s 140 g (1 C) of flour.
- Prepare 70 g (1/2 C) of Horlicks.
- You need of (malted drink powder).
- You need of C. The Flavour.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee essence.
- It’s 1 tbsp of strawberry jam.
- You need of Red & pink food colouring.
- You need of D. Cream Cheese Layer.
- You need 250 g of cream cheese.
- You need 60 g of castor sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh full cream milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake, this dessert is no joke. To frost the cake, I used a cream cheese whipped cream. Because the cake is fairly heavy with the cheesecake layer in the center, I decided to go lighter on the frosting. Recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Cake- a strawberry cake with a layer of cheesecake in the middle and covered with strawberry frosting.
Strawberry Cheese Layer Cake step by step
- A – Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Mix in condensed milk and vanilla extract..
- B – Fold in sifted ingredients in two batches until well – combined. Divide cake batter into two equal portions/parts..
- C – Mix in a teaspoon of coffee essence and pink food colouring to the first part. Mix in a tablespoon of strawberry jam and deep red food colouring to another..
- D – Beat the cream cheese, sugar and a tablespoon of fresh full cream milk with electric mixer until just mixed. Next, fold in flour, followed by egg and mix until just combined..
- Preheat oven to 170 C and turn to grill function. Use 7 inch cake pan. Line the bottom part with parchment paper and grease the sides. Heat up pan in the oven for 1 minute. Remove from the oven and put the first layer into the pan. Spread evenly and bake for 10 minutes (depending on the oven) or until the top is lightly browned. Repeat the same process..
- Put the cheese batter last. Turn the oven to bake function. Cover cake pan with aluminum pan and bake for 10-15 minutes. Once baked, remove from the oven and leave cake to cool completely before serving..
Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake with layers of strawberry cake, and cheesecake. This delicious layered cake is frosted with whipped cream cheese frosting, and sprinkled with strawberry shortcake crumbles! This Strawberry Mascarpone Cake is layered with a homemade moist vanilla cake, a fresh strawberry filling and mascarpone whipped cream. Slowly pour in the heavy cream, allowing the mascarpone cheese to turn to a liquid consistency. Then increase the mixing speed to high (speed.