Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design. How to make a banana split cake with yummy banana, strawberry and vanilla cake layers. Filled with strawberry buttercream and topped with a decadent chocolate drip, sprinkles, nuts and maraschino cherries! How to make a banana split cake with layers of delicious vanilla, banana and chocolate cake filled with fresh strawberry buttercream and all the toppings!
Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. You can have Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design
- You need 1 1/3 cup of all purpose four.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas – 3 bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of satchet coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of chocolate ganache.
- It’s 225 grams of dark chocolate.
Plus an ingenious tip for not only making this cake ahead, but also making it even more moist a day later. The combination of banana, chocolate, and streusel is irresistible." Um, yes. banana chocolate chip cake with detailed photo and video recipe. a classic rich and creamy chocolaty cake recipe made with banana and cocoa powder. the recipe is very similar to the popular banana and walnut flavoured banana bread with chocolate flavour. this cake can be. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert – one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake – but only having enough time to make one.
Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Butter a baking pan or place parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk flour cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt and sugar.
- In another large bowl whisk eggs. Stir in mashed bananas, coffee mixture water oil and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined. The cake batter will be quite thin.
- Pour batter into prepared tin. Bake 35-40 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled slice in half layer the bottom cake slice with whipping cream and grated chocolate. Or you can add chopped fruit.
- Add the second cake slice on top.
- Cover with whipping cream. Here I used a serated scraper to create that pattern which is normally used to smoothen edges. Pssst I've forgotten what its called hehe.
- Melt chocolate and create dripping effect on the edges of the cake. Write your desired message before piping the design on top.
- Use your desired nozzle to create decorations on top. Use different colors that go together.
Chocolate Banana Cake is quick and easy. A adding bananas to a box chocolate mix makes a deliciously moist and decadent treat! When the urge for an easy decadent dessert hits, this Chocolate Banana Cake is perfect for a quick and easy treat. It won't last for long because everyone. This Banana Chocolate Chip cake is paired with the most amazing peanut butter frosting you will ever have!