Nescafe Mocha Layer Cake. Mocha Layer Cake – Incredibly moist and fluffy chocolate layer cake infused with coffee, and frosted with a sweet coffee flavoured buttercream! This mocha layer cake is lightly infused with coffee in two delicious ways. Four teaspoons of coffee dissolved in hot water is added to the cake batter, and two.
Monster Layer Cake ~ The cake is a mocha coffee flavored. The buttercream is real lightened butter fully whipped. Layers of moist chocolate cake are separated by whipped mocha buttercream and then topped with sprinkles and hazelnut wafer cookies in this easy-to-make recipe from Chesire Cafe. You can have Nescafe Mocha Layer Cake using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nescafe Mocha Layer Cake
- Prepare of A. Creamed.
- You need 500 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ovalette (optional).
- Prepare of (Cake emulsifier).
- You need of B. Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 350 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 200 g of Kaya/Sri kaya.
- You need of (Coconut jam).
- It’s of C. Add one by one.
- You need 10 of large eggs.
- It’s of D. Sifted.
- It’s 300 g of fine flour/flour.
- It’s 100 g of coffee mate.
- You need 200 g of Horlicks.
- You need of (Also known as Malted Milk Powder).
- Prepare of E. The Flavours.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of coffee essence + 2 tsp milo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of browning sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of mocha paste.
As if this chocolate layer mocha cake wasn't enough, it's made with strong coffee and mascarpone cheese. NESCAFÉ GOLD Mocha – Explore everything you've ever wanted to know about coffee – from its history to the farmers growing it. Only fine Arabica and Robusta coffee beans find their way into NESCAFÉ coffees. Our experts blend them with skimmed milk powder, drinking chocolate and sugar.
Nescafe Mocha Layer Cake instructions
- Line and grease an 8” x 8” cake pan..
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat A (butter, sugar and Ovalette) until pale and creamy..
- Add in B and beat until well combined..
- Add C (eggs) one by one, mixing well after each addition..
- Next, add in D (sifted ingredients) in two additions. Mix well after each addition using the lowest speed of your mixer. Stop once batter is looking smooth. Divide batter equally into three separate bowls (Bowl – A, B and C) and add the flavours..
- Bowl A – plain batter. Bowl B – coffee essence and milo (mix well). Bowl C – browning sugar and mocha paste (mix well)..
- Baking and Layering- preheat oven to 150°C (depending on the oven). Start with Bowl C. Divide batter in Bowl C into three portions. Put the first portion into the baking pan and spread it evenly. Bake this first layer for 10-13 minutes using ‘bake’ function..
- Remove from the oven and put the second portion of the batter (of the same colour) on top of the cooked layer. Bake again for 10-13 minutes but this time using the grill function (top heat). Repeat the same process with the last portion (of bowl C)..
- Repeat the same process with bowl B and bowl A. As for the very last layer (last portion from Bowl A), turn the oven back into ‘bake’ function. Cover the cake with aluminum foil (optional-only if the top last layer browning too fast) and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and leave to cool before serving..
- Note: Thinner layer needs shorter time to bake (5-7mins). As for this one, the layer is slightly thicker, hence the 10-13mins. Lightly press each (cooked) layer with something flat to remove any excess air before putting the next one. This is still optional. Some would brush a very thin layer of jam (of any kind) or condensed milk on top of the cooked layer. Jam or condensed milk is used to glue/bind the layers together..
Chocoalte Mocha Cake is made up of eight chocolate cake layers frosted with coffee flavored Swiss meringue buttercream and topped with toasted When "mocha" is used as a description, it's usually referring to the combination of chocolate and coffee so saying chocolate mocha cake is a little. This homemade Mocha cake is a dense and moist coffee flavored cake with a decadent Kahlua This mocha cake is for true coffee lovers with an intense coffee flavor. The Mocha Layer Cake recipe out of our category Cake! Our Mocha Toffee Crunch Cake consists of rich chocolate cake layers sprinkled with pecans and toffee, and a Mocha Buttercream that has just the right balance of espresso and chocolate! For this recipe, we used our Classic Chocolate Cake recipe, but it would work well for whatever your favorite.