Apple pancakes. The pancakes are always moist and nutritious. I recommend these pancakes to be eaten with hot cinnamon syrup! Delicious pancakes filled with cinnamon-spiced apple and raisins.
Let us know how they Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to pan as needed. Light, fluffy pancakes filled with grated apple and the perfect hint of cinnamon. Change up your typical breakfast routine with these Apple Cinnamon Pancakes! You can cook Apple pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple pancakes
- You need 500 grams of kefir.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
The BEST Apple Pancakes are made from scratch with fall spices and grated apple. Don't miss my favorite Buttermilk Pancakes, these healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes, or good old-fashioned German. Apple Pancakes are a great way to sneak some healthy fruit into your breakfast routine. These easy pancakes are light, fluffy, and totally easy to make! ____ Apple Pancakes with Brown Sugar & Cinnamon – Just so Tasty.
Apple pancakes step by step
- Add kefir, 2 eggs and sugar in one bowl and mix them well. Then add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix well..
- Add some plain flour. Mix well. After mixing well put the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- While our mixture is in the fridge, peel and cut some apples. After peeling apples cut them into small squares. Add them to the mixture in the fridge, mix it a little, and leave it in the fridge for another 30 minutes or so..
- Heat the frying pan with 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil. When the frying pan is hot enough make 3 – 4 pancakes taking care to keep them evenly spaced apart..
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until the underside is golden brown then flip each pancake with spatula. Cook for 1 more minute on the second side. Transfer to a plate and cover loosly with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture. P.S. when the frying pan is dry add some more oil..
- Serve with Greek yogurt, honey or Nutella and tea. 🙂 Enjoy..
These apple pancakes are the perfect way to celebrate apple season. They're light & fluffy like your favorite buttermilk pancake recipe. "We need to make Apple Pancake," announced my friend Jennie. I said, forming a pleasant picture of a stack of chunky apple buttermilk pancakes, beaded with syrup. Apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon make up this custardy German-style apple pancake from my childhood. This thick, custardy baked apple pancake takes me straight back to my childhood.