Thai Fish Cakes. Thai Fish Cakes – This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home! The main flavouring in Thai Fish Cakes is red curry paste, so if you love Thai Red Curry, fish and food made to. A classic recipe, these red-curry-flavoured fish cakes can be found everywhere in Thailand.
Thai fish cakes are incredibly easy to make and don't skimp on big booming flavours- they are perfect with a. Thai Fish Cakes – Make the best Thai fish cakes with a springy and silky texture and bold flavor These fish cakes are decadent enough to serve as a main. You have to try these delicious Thai Fish Cakes with Vegetable Ribbons! You can cook Thai Fish Cakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Fish Cakes
- It’s 250 grams of Haddock.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need Pinch of salt (optional).
- You need 45 grams of red Thai curry paste.
- You need of 5 green beans.
- Prepare of 2 spring onion.
- Prepare of 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli.
- You need of 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need of 3 tablespoons coriander leaves.
They're spicy, easy to For fast-food that's deliciously moreish and pretty nutritious too, these Thai fish cakes absolutely hit the. · Thai fish cakes are a very flavorful common street food in Thailand. The fresh taste of the fish Thai fish cakes with sweet chili-lime dipping sauce. Fish cakes are a popular appetizer and snack in. Thai fish cakes are a very flavorful common street food in Thailand.
Thai Fish Cakes step by step
- Cut the fish into chunks and dry with paper towel..
- Thinly cut the Green Beans and Spring Onion (about half a cm) and set aside in a bowl. This will be used in a later step.
- Put everything apart from the Green Beans and Spring Onions into a food processor and turn it on until it is minced to a fine texture. Do not blend it to a paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the spring onion and the green beans.
- Create your fishcakes and wrap in cling film. You should be able to make 8 reasonable sized fishcakes..
- Put the fishcakes into the fridge for about an hour to firm up..
- Put about a cm of sunflower oil into a pan and cook the fishcakes until dark golden brown on both sides..
The fresh taste of the fish, spices, and herbs make this dish simply delicious! Dredge the fishcakes in the flour to coat, shaking off the excess. Serve these delicious fish cakes with refreshing cucumber salad. Serve Thai fish cakes with cucumber salad. Thai Fish Cakes. with cilantro-lime slaw and Sriracha.