Strawberry & Cream Cake. The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Strawberry Cosmetics (Internet Services) Limited is responsible for this Page. Последние твиты от Strawberrynet (@Strawberrynet).
Strawberry is any of the various, low-growing perennial plants of the genus Fragaria in the rose family (Rosaceae), as well as the name for the edible, aggregate fruit of this plant, which is generally red when ripe, but can also be green, white. Strawberries get darker after picking them, but not sweeter. Rather than depending on color, smell the berries! You can cook Strawberry & Cream Cake using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry & Cream Cake
- You need 3 of Whites (A).
- You need 70 grams of Sugar (A).
- It’s 4 of Yolk (B).
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar (B).
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour (C).
- You need 20 grams of Milk (D).
- You need 10 grams of Water (D).
- Prepare 10 grams of Oil (D).
- It’s 100 grams of Fresh Strawberry (E).
- It’s 100 grams of Frozen Strawberry (E).
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar (E).
- It’s 35 grams of Lime Juice (E).
- It’s 5 grams of Corn Flour (F).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Water (F).
- Prepare 160 grams of Fresh strawberry (G).
- You need 10 pieces of Fresh Strawberry (H).
- It’s 3 of Mint leaves (H).
- Prepare 300 grams of Whipping Cream (I).
If they smell strong and sweet, they're ripe. Try to get your strawberries at your local farmer's market! Spring brings forth visions of harvest in the minds of home gardeners everywhere as they look at freshly planted gardens. As most gardeners know, everything does best when planted at its optimal time. ⬇ Download simple strawberry drawing – stock illustrations and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
Strawberry & Cream Cake instructions
- 1. Sponge: 1.1 Preheat oven 190C 1.2 Combine ‘D. Whisk ‘B’ until pale and fluffy, then mix both ingredients. Sieve ‘C’ stir until smooth..
- 1.3 Whisk ‘A’ to a medium peak, divide the sugar into 3 sessions 1.4 Gently add ‘A’ into the ‘B, C and D’ bowl. Mix to a smooth consistency without deflating the egg white..
- 1.5 Pour into a 11×11 inch pan. Spread the mix evenly. Bake 15 -20 minutes 1.6 Remove from oven, leave few minutes before turning the sponge over. Leave to cool completely. Cut into pan size.
- 2. Strawberry sauce: 2.1 Place ‘E’ on medium heat, cook until the strawberries are soft. Mash the strawberries. 2.2 Dissolve ‘F’, add into the ‘E’ lower the heat, stir constantly until it thickens. Transfer to a bowl, refrigerate several hours..
- 3. Cake: 3.1 Cut ‘G’ into half and quarter size pieces, mix with the sauce..
- 3.2 In a prepared tin, place a piece of sponge then follow by a layer of strawberry sauce and a layer of whipping cream 3.3 Repeat step 3.2 once more then end with a piece of sponge. 3.4 Wrap the tin, refrigerate overnight.
- 3.5 Remove from tin, cut the sides (optional) decorate with a layer of ‘H’ and ‘I’.
Simple strawberry drawing – stock illustrations and images. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Containing or having the flavor of strawberries. Meaning of strawberry in English. strawberry [ˈstrɔ:bərɪ]Существительное. strawberry / strawberries. Strawberries typically are very tart and sweet.