Classic American Vanilla Cupcakes. Classic easy recipe for the best moist vanilla cupcakes. Although it's hard, let's put London aside and concentrate on our treats. Cupcakes are the perfect way to celebrate any occasion, be it a birthday, graduation or even just a rainy day.
Here's a simple, delicous and traditional vanilla cupcake recipe to satisfy all of your baking needs! Take things one step further and learn how to frost your cupcakes perfectly with these tips from an expert. These Vanilla Cupcakes are super moist, light and fluffy and really make the best vanilla cupcake! You can have Classic American Vanilla Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic American Vanilla Cupcakes
- Prepare 100 grams of *Cake flour.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of *Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of *Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg (large).
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
- It’s of Raspberry Buttercream frosting (easy-to-make amount).
- It’s 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 80 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Raspberry Purée.
Vanilla extract – This is what gives these cupcakes the classic vanilla flavor! Make sure to use good quality Cuisine: American, European. The only vanilla cupcake recipe you'll need! Get all the tips to make perfect Keyword:Birthday Cakes, Cakes, Cupcakes, Everyday Cakes, Vanilla, Vanilla cake.
Classic American Vanilla Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Sift together the * -marked ingredients and set aside. Leave the milk and eggs at room temperature. Melt the butter in the microwave..
- Put the egg and sugar into a bowl and beat for 3 minutes with a hand mixer until it becomes a fluffy and creamy texture..
- Add butter and vanilla extract and beat for another 2 minutes. Decrease the speed of the hand mixer and add 1/2 of the *-marked ingredients..
- Add the milk, mix in, and add the rest of the dry ingredients. Slowly beat to mix until no longer floury..
- Line the muffin pan and use a spoon or ice cream scooper to fill each about 2/3 full with the batter..
- Bake for 20~25 minutes in the preheated oven. When an inserted skewer comes out clean, they're finished. Place on a rack to cool..
- Raspberry Purée: In a small saucepan, add 150 g of raspberries and 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar. Warm on medium heat..
- It will become liquid, so boil down until a little bit thick. Strain using a colander to remove the seeds..
- Butter Cream: Add the room temperature butter and the powdered sugar to a bowl and beat together with a hand mixer for more than 5 minutes until creamy..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients until smooth. Add the raspberry puree until it reaches the desired thickness and flavor. If it gets too thick, adjust with heavy cream..
- Pipe the cream on top the cooled cupcakes..
- Refer to this recipe here to learn how to make vanilla extract: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/151434-pure-vanilla-extract.
Perfectly moist vanilla cupcakes topped with whipped vanilla buttercream and sprinkles is the ultimate, classic bake and is perfect as a Cupcakes can be baked, allowed to cool and frozen for up to a month. They can also be baked a day in advance and decorated on the day of serving. #Cupcakes #Vanillacupcakes #cupcakerecipe. An easy recipe for vanilla cupcakes topped with a simple vanilla buttercream frosting. These cupcakes are perfect for any occasion! Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again.