Gourmet Salmon Cakes. Make up the salmon cakes so that they look like "fat" burgers, (gently make them up, taking care to not NOTE: Do not mash these salmon cakes with a spatula as they fry because they will be very. The versatility of a great salmon cake is hard to beat. They're great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Made from fresh salmon and dill, these salmon cakes are as elegant as crab cakes but so much more. Salmon patties are an easy salmon recipe that comes together in minutes. A little Old Bay, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon give. You can have Gourmet Salmon Cakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Salmon Cakes
- Prepare 2 cans of Pink Salmon.
- It’s 2 cups of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs, beaten.
- You need 6 of Tbsps. Yoplait key lime yogurt or Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of Onion, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Green Pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Salmon Juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Old Bay Seafood seasonings.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Cajun seasoning,(slap-ya-mama).
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Butter or oil for cooking.
Best Salmon Cakes Baked in the Oven. Make Crispy Salmon Cakes from Canned Salmon Salmon Cakes. with spinach salad and Asian sesame dressing. Season and Form the Salmon Cakes.
Gourmet Salmon Cakes step by step
- In a medium bowl; beat together eggs until well mixed..
- Dice up all vegetables..
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients well..
- Heat butter or oil in skillet(I use cast iron) over medium heat..
- Take about 1/3 cup of salmon cake mixture and make your cakes..
- Put one salmon cake into the skillet at a time; and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side; then remove and set on paper towels..
- Serve with key lime- cilantro rice and a lemon cream pea sauce..
Gourmet Loves Cake Lime & Ginger Tea Cake. Add to Favourites Add to Wish List Compare. GOURMET Gold Savoury Cake features delicately chopped pieces with Salmon and with just a hint of sauce. They all come together in a delicious cake for your cat to savour every bite. Wild Salmon Cakes – Canned Fish and Saltine Crackers?…Now that's Gourmet!