Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste. These matcha azuki cupcakes combine the popular flavors of green tea and red bean. Green tea and red bean go together like peanut butter and jelly. Azuki beans are also made into soups and teas.
In a medium bowl, whisk together butter and red bean paste until fluffy, about three minutes. A Japanese food fusion recipe, the refreshing matcha green tea in the icing of these cupcakes balances Add Japanese flavours to a favourite Western sweet treat with these scrumptious red bean and matcha cupcakes. Finally add the matcha paste and continue mixing until smooth and fluffy. You can have Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 70 ml of Milk.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s 80 grams of Tsubu-an.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil (for coating the molds).
Matcha and red bean paste work quite nicely together. Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste. Red Bean Dessert Red Beans Red Bean Paste Bean Cakes Japanese Sweets Food Japanese Stuffed Matcha Shortbread Cookies with Red Bean – The Cookie Writer. Have leftover red bean Learn how to make red bean paste for Chinese dessert, mooncake and pastry using this easy method.
Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste step by step
- Put the pancake mix, matcha, egg, sugar, and milk in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Put the chopped butter in a heatproof container. Microwave for 30 seconds at 600W to melt, then add to the bowl..
- Coat the petit gateau molds with vegetable oil, and pour the batter into the molds with a spoon..
- Since the batter rises while baking, fill the molds halfway or 2/3 full..
- Lift the mold tray with both hands and drop it on the counter several times to release any air pockets and even out the surface..
- Place a small amount of tsubu-an in each mold..
- Mix the batter and tsubu-an together with a spoon..
- Bake for 13 minutes in a preheated oven at 170℃..
- Try this recipe "Mini-Cupcakes with Tea Leaves and Strawberry Jam" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153544-tea-flavored-mini-cakes-with-strawberry-jam.
- Or, "Mini-Cupcakes with Strawberry Milk Flavour" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153835-strawberry-milk-mini-cakes-for-cherry-blossom-viewing.
Japanese Matcha Green Tea Mille Crepe Cake. Writer and photographer behind IndulgeWithMimi ♥ Join me for posts about Vancouver life, style, baking and my obsession: #MacaronArt ♥. Manju is a traditional Japanese dessert of individually steamed cakes filled with a sweet red bean However, manju fillings are not limited to sweet red bean paste and may include fillings made of The most popular option is a matcha or green tea flavored cake. Other flavors may depend on the region. And of course, these delicious Japanese Style Matcha cupcakes!!