Recipe: Yummy Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake
Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake. Everything from classic bakes, cakes and cupcakes to essential decorating tips and tutorials, as well as some Be sure to subscribe for all the latest vids, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea and/or a spatula and apron and let's do this Delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes Strawberry, Balsamic and Black Pepper Jam – Strawberry jam, with a bit of raspberry juice, balsamic vinegar and black pepper #strawberryjam. Lattice cake with strawberry jam cut, piece of cake, jasmine flo.
Prepare cupcake batter according to package directions. Line a muffin tin with paper liners; fill each cup about half full and top with a spoonful of jam. An easy all-in-one cupcake filled with a secret strawberries-and-cream centre. You can cook Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Black tea (Earl Grey) tea bag.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry jam.
Best eaten on day of decoration. Meanwhile, whiz strawberries in a food processor until smooth. Put in a pan with cornflour, sugar and cream. Bring to boil over medium hob heat, whisking.
Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake instructions
- Combine the pancake mix, leaves from the tea bag, egg, sugar, honey, and milk in a bowl with a whisk..
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds. Mix into Step 1..
- Use your finger to use the butter leftover in the bowl from Step 2 to grease the cupcake molds..
- Fill the molds rom Step 3 halfway with batter from Step 2. Add some strawberry jam and use a toothpick to create a marbleized pattern..
- Pour the remaining batter over the jam from Step 4. Top with a bit of strawberry jam..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..
Strawberry cupcakes are both pretty and delicious. You can make all sorts of fun toppings to make them even more appealing. A wide variety of strawberry jam for bubble tea options are available to you, such as form, primary ingredient, and certification. Baking with jam is very popular in the fall. Fresh berries are no longer available, everything is frozen for future use or cooked in the form of jam.