Apple cinnamon pancakes. You can never go wrong with fluffy, old-fashioned pancakes How many people does this apple cinnamon pancake recipe serve? Change up your typical breakfast routine with these Apple Cinnamon Pancakes! Light, fluffy pancakes filled with grated apple and the perfect hint of cinnamon.
Fluffy cinnamon pancakes with a sweet and gooey apple cinnamon syrup topping. These Apple Cinnamon Pancakes are the perfect breakfast for the fall season! This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook Apple cinnamon pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon pancakes
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of large shredded apples.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
These delicious vegan Applesauce Pancakes are filled with the goodness of apples and cinnamon, and I love this combination of ingredients and have a few great cinnamon apple recipes in the TSV. The best part of fall besides everything pumpkin is the apple season. There are so many varieties of apples to choose from and you can incorporate them into every meal. Thanks for watching! ♥ I'll try to upload bi-weekly from now on!
Apple cinnamon pancakes instructions
- Whisk eggs in large bowl.
- Add buttermilk to eggs and whisk together.
- Add all dry ingredients ( with the exception of the apples ) and mix well.
- Add apples and stir well..
- Pour desired amount ( I use 1/4 cup ) on hot griddle. Cook for about 2 min and flip over..
Recipe is listed below! 🙂 Hope you enjoyed watching this video on how to make apple. They're fluffy, cinnamon-spiced, and guess what? Apple pancakes are super easy to make! Grab your favorite applesauce from the store, or make a Serve pancakes with sauteed cinnamon apples, pecans and pure maple syrup for a delicious. What Makes These Apple Cinnamon Pancakes So Great The pancakes bake up thick, soft, and oh-so fluffy.