Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake.
You can cook Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare of pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.
- Prepare of Ovaltine (chocolate flavor malted milk powder).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of hot fudge topping.
- It’s of crushed Whoppers.
- It’s of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened.
- It’s of good quality chocolate ice cream, softened.
- You need of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake step by step
- preheat oven to 350. spray a 10 inch springform pan lightly with cooking spray..
- in a large bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/3 c ovaltine, the oil, water, and egg until a soft dough forms. press half of dough into pan. bake 12-13 minutes, until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE, this is the crust and it will be too crunchy if overbaked!.
- on a large, ungreased cookie sheet, press remaining dough into a 10 inch circle. bake same as above, cool for 5 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and cool 15 minutes on cooling rack..
- spread fudge over crust in pan. crumble the 10 inch cookie in a medium bowl and stir in Whoppers. sprinkle half over fudge layer and press lightly..
- in a large bowl, combine ice creams and remaining 1/3 c Ovaltine; stir until blended. gently spread over crumbs in pan. cover with Cool Whip, and top with remaining crumb mixture. cover with foil and freeze for 5 hrs or until firm..
- to serve, remove side of pan and let stand 5 minutes. cut with hot wet knife and enjoy!.