Marble Cake (Zebra Design). A naked marvel in itself, Zebra marble cake is an absolute family favorite. Generally, the reason marble cakes are so diverse is because they aren't very sweet. Therefore they make a great addition for evening tea sittings or as a proper dessert if frosted and covered up.
Also, this Zebra Cake serves as a perfect chai time cake. Zebra Cake Best Ever Marble Cake or Zebra Cake with Step by Step Pictures. This cake is a special recipe which has vanilla and chocolate batter layered in a pan which creates a beautiful zebra cake. You can have Marble Cake (Zebra Design) using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake (Zebra Design)
- Prepare 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter , unsalted , Softened.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder , Unsweetened.
Making zebra cake can be very therapeutic. But slicing them gives immense pleasure. Slicing and looking at those gorgeous patterns is so beautiful. WELCOME TO YUMMY TODAY'S RECIPE IS Marble Cake Recipe
Marble Cake (Zebra Design) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and flour the baking pan..
- Beat the sugar and butter at high speed until fluffy..
- Now add eggs one by one and beat for another 8 minutes..
- Add the milk and vanilla extract to above mix. Mix all the wet ingredients well..
- In a separate bowl, sieve all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt)..
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients..
- Beat just until its combined.Never over beat after adding the flour since it will knock out the air bubbles..
- Divide the batter into half. In one half, add the coco powder and keep the other half plain..
- Now pour 3 tablespoon of plain batter in the centre of the baking pan. Pour 3 tablespoon of chocolate batter in the centre of the plain batter.Don't spread the batter, wait till it spread..
- Now pour 3 tablespoon of plain batter in the centre of chocolate batter. Continue this pattern until all the batter is used up..
- Bake the cake for 40 minutes or till the skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
You would never guess how easy is it to make a zebra cake like this! With this simple recipe you will be surprised to the results. It was the only design that seemed to fit a marble cake in my mind. This is definitely a buttercream intensive design, but it is so fun to make. Like marble cake but a little more flashy.