Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless). Are you ready to make the Best eggless chocolate cake /cupcakes of your life. The one that has a soft crumb, very moist , melts in mouth and is ridiculously chocolaty and most importantly eggless. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super moist, chocolaty and perfect for your chocolate craving.
After having one bite, you won't believe that these are eggless cupcakes. All of us bakers need a good chocolate cupcake recipe in life and I'm so excited to share mine with you! It's really a fool-proof recipe that makes. You can cook Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless)
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Caster sugar + 3 tbsps.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 40 gms of Dark chocolate (melted in microwave).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 10 tbsps of Milk or ~ 150 ml.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 2 tsps of Vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Butter (softened).
- Prepare 2 tbsps of water Hot.
- It’s 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of Cocoa.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of Butter (softened).
- You need 5 tbsps of Milk or ~ 75 ml.
These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super chocolatey and rich. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes may just be the moistest, fluffiest, and most delicious cupcakes I've ever eaten! These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are filled with chocolate flavor and are perfect for those with egg allergies. Great for vegan baking, as well.
Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless) instructions
- Line two 6-hole muffin tin with cupcake paper cases..
- Sift together all the dry ingredients (except sugar) and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter along with the sugar. You can use an electric whisk or use a wooden spoon..
- Add the yogurt, milk, melted chocolate and vinegar to the butter and sugar mixture and mix well..
- Now, add the dry ingredients to the above mixture little by little, while mixing with the spatula until well integrated..
- Add the hot water (1 tsp at a time) to make the batter more smooth and creamier..
- Divide the cake batter equally between the 12 cupcake cases..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 10-15 minutes until well risen and springy to the touch..
- Cool the cupcakes in a wire rack..
- To make the chocolate icing, whisk together the butter, icing sugar and cocoa using an electric whisk or hand whisk till a smooth and creamy icing is formed. Gradually add the milk until it reaches the desired piping consistency..
- Using a palette knife spread the icing over the cupcakes or you can use a piping bag to pipe out the icing..
I guess I'm all about the chocolate lately – I had a. You don't need any appliances to make these easy eggless chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting. Plus the cupcake itself is moderately sweet, which is perfect with rose-shaped. These chocolate coffee cupcakes don't contain any eggs or dairy products except the frosting. Super easy and super moist eggless chocolate coffee cupakes.