Vickys Key Lime Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Key Lime Cupcakes – light, fluffy cupcakes full of key lime flavor! With lime juice and zest, topped with a tangy sweet lime frosting and graham The cupcake itself is flavored with key lime juice and beautiful like flecks of finely grated key lime zest. Key lime can sometimes be hard to find, so feel.
I'm a sucker for key lime anything… but cupcakes definitely hold a special. Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vickys Halloween GingerDEAD Man Burger & Mourners GF DF EF SF NF. My Birthday Cupcakes – Key Lime Cupcakes with Key Lime Filling and Key Lime Buttercream Frosting Tutorial Oh so yummy! You can have Vickys Key Lime Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Key Lime Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 220 g of (1 & 3/4 cups) gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime + rice milk added to measure 240ml / 1 cup.
- Prepare 80 ml (1/3 cup) of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Zest of 2 limes.
- It’s 200 g (1 cup) of granulated sugar.
- You need of For the Lime Buttercream Frosting.
- Prepare 375 g (3 cups) of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
- You need 56 g (1/4 cup) of Gold Foil-wrapped Stork margarine block.
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 drop of or 2 green food colouring.
- It’s of Lime zest to decorate.
Key Lime Cupcakes have all the flavors of key lime pie in a pretty little cupcake. Bright and fresh lime flavor that's a little tart, a little sweet, that makes Key limes are smaller than regular limes and they are also slightly sweeter which brings amazing flavor to these cupcakes. Key lime juice and zest is in. Key lime juice brings bold citrus flavor to cupcakes topped with both glaze and frosting.
Vickys Key Lime Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and xanthan gum if using together in a bowl.
- Mix the lime / milk with the oil, vinegar and vanilla then add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the wet mix to the dry along with the lime zest and whisk until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly between the paper liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick in the middle tests clean then let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with a wide piping nozzle and sprinkle with lime zest to finish.
- To make the buttercream, beat the margarine until softened then add the powdered sugar, mixing until pale and fluffy before adding the lime juice and food colouring.
If Key lime juice is not available, use regular fresh or bottled lime juice. Garnish each cupcake with a small piece of jellied lime candy slice instead of the lime peel. In a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer, or in the bowl of a. Key lime cupcakes topped with homemade cream cheese frosting flecked with lime zest are a festive dessert for Cinco de Mayo parties. Reviews for: Photos of Key Lime Cupcakes.