Guilt free chocolate pancakes. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix, and then stir in the chocolate chips. If you like your pancakes on the thinner side, add a little more water to the batter. Pour into pancake mixture and mix until blended.
This recipe is guilt-free and worthy of a breakfast for yourself and your kids! The pancakes turn out light, fluffy, boasting a rich and deep. By Leah McLaughlin and Marie Simmons. You can have Guilt free chocolate pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guilt free chocolate pancakes
- You need 1 of scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- You need 1/2 of of choc. protien powder.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 of of a banana.
- Prepare 1 of strawberry.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of water.
- It’s of calorie non stick spray.
I say these pancakes are the ultimate post workout meal! I can already hear you: What are you nuts? Pancakes they take forever to make! Gluten Free Dairy Free Sugar Free Vegan.
Guilt free chocolate pancakes instructions
- In your bowl add your scoop of protein powder, 2 egg whites, 1/2 banana & cinnamon. Mix well.
- After it is thick enough, use non stick spray on your pan then pour in pancake mix.
- Meanwhile that cooks use your 1/2 scoop of protein powder and gradually add water and mix until it looks like syrup.
- Once your pancakes are done pour your syrup over and add any fruit desired, I used 1 strawberry. Enjoy! :).
Make some allergy friendly dark chocolate bars at home easily! You can even make these sugar free and add Homemade dark chocolate bars? I love chocolate, but don't always love the extra ingredients in them that I can't have (dairy and soy) or. It was only a matter of time before I added chocolate to these pancakes. Okay, really now, I made these the day after the original version but didn't want.