Chocolate cup cakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of!
Chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate party food. Make some for your next party! They are very cake-like and soft and are amazing without any icing. You can cook Chocolate cup cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cup cakes
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
I filled the muffin cups about halfway and they. Learn how to make the best chocolate cupcakes – super moist, fluffy and chocolaty cupcakes with chocolate buttercream. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! Chocolate cupcakes are a standard type of cupcake enjoyed by people of any age all over the world.
Chocolate cup cakes step by step
- Take a large bowl and add buttermilk, sugar, oil. Mix well with help of whisk for 5 minutes..
- Further sieve maida, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder..
- Mix the dry mixture in a liquid mixture using cut and fold method. Add Vanilla essence..
- Now scoop the cake batter and pour into cupcake moulds two thirds..
- Preheat and bake the cupcakes at 180 degrees for 30 minutes..
- Tasty cupcakes are ready..
Cupcakes make the ideal first baking experience. Triple chocolate cupcakes for valentines day. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no. This has been a literal labor of love!