Black Tea Cupcakes. Pipe the frosting onto the fully cooled cupcakes and decorate as desired. I whipped up these delicious Black Tea Cupcakes with Honey Buttercream Frosting. These would make a great dessert to bring to a party, baby shower, or just curl up with next to the fire.
Ingredients Learn how to make these Black Tea Cupcakes with Honey Buttercream using cake mix! #cupcakes #buttercream #blacktea. Find this Pin and more on Cupcake Flavors by Linette Gerlach. The milk for these cupcakes was infused with black tea leaves, and I mixed some of tea leaves straight into the cupcake batter to ensure that you get a strong hit of tea flavour when you bite into it. You can have Black Tea Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Tea Cupcakes
- You need 1 of [amounts for three cupcakes in brackets].
- Prepare 90 grams of Unsalted butter [45 g].
- It’s 70 grams of Sugar [35 g].
- You need 10 grams of Almond flour [5 g].
- You need 2 of Black tea leaf bags [1 bag].
- Prepare 90 grams of ◎Cake flour [45 g].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Cornstarch [1/2 tablespoon].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◎Baking powder [1/4 teaspoon].
- Prepare 1 of Nuts of your choice, as needed for decoration (optional).
Black Sesame & White Chocolate Mudcake Cupcakes Green Tea Cupcakes (Matcha Cupcakes) by Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio. These Boba Tea Cupcakes are made with milk tea cupcakes, filled with brown sugar boba, and Black tea also comes from leaves. Unlike matcha, these leaves go through a bit more processing.
Black Tea Cupcakes instructions
- Prep: Put the butter in a bowl and bring to room temperature. Sift the ◎ ingredients together. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add the sugar in 2 to 3 batches, and mix well until pale and fluffy..
- Beat the eggs well and add to the butter-sugar mixture in 2 to 3 batches, mixing well between additions. Next, add the almond flour, then the tea leaves taken out of the tea bags in that order, mixing each addition in well..
- Sift in the ◎ dry ingredients in 2 to 3 batches. Change to a rubber spatula and fold in..
- Pour the batter into the molds equally. Add toppings to taste, and bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes. The baking time dependings on your oven or the molds, so adjust..
- When the cakes are golden brown, test by sticking a toothpick in one. If it comes out clean with no batter, it's done. Let the cupcakes cool a bit on a rack, cover with plastic wrap and leave to cool completely..
-  This is a simple version made with the basic ingredients listed. I used Earl Grey tea..
-  For this version I used caramel flavored tea. I wanted to give it a milky flavor, so for the ◎ ingredients, I used 60 g of cake flour, 20 g of skim milk powder, 20 g cornstarch, and 1/2 of baking powder (for 6 cupcakes). I used walnuts, hazelnuts and pistachios as topping. This is the version I used for the step by step photos..
-  I used apple tea for this version. I added raisins to the basic mix, and moistened the cakes with Calvados to finish..
-  This is a chamomile tea version (I made 3 cupcakes). I used 40 g of unsalted butter and omitted the almond flour. 4 g of chamomile tea, the grated peel from 1/4 a lemon, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice were added to the basic ingredients..
- After adding the eggs in Step 3, add the chamomile tea leaves → grated lemon peel → lemon juice in that order, then proceed to the next step..
- By the way, this is the chamomile tea I used. The fragrance is subtle so I used two 2 g tea bags. Please the amount of tea and its strength adjust to your taste..
Black Bottom Cupcakes are a unique way to combine chocolate cake with cheesecake. I guess the name comes from the fact that the chocolate cake provides a shell for the cheesecake center. Find tea cupcakes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This is a beautiful food photo!