Sticky Apple Cake (No Oil or Eggs). Simple Apple Cake Portuguese-StyleReceitas Da Felicidade! In this video I'll make an Eggless Apple Oat Cake that has no maida or butter in it. It is very easy to put together and delicious to eat.
Rich, moist and densely textured, this would make an ideal brunch cake or decadent dessert. This moist chocolate cake has no eggs, no butter and you can make with just a wooden spoon. Be careful not to overmix the batter, otherwise the cake will be dense and heavy. You can have Sticky Apple Cake (No Oil or Eggs) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sticky Apple Cake (No Oil or Eggs)
- You need 11 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 200 grams of Apple (peeled).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
It's a great recipe for those with egg sensitivities, or when you crave a good cake and you open the fridge to see you forgot. This Apple Cake recipe is from a reader and is a gem of a find! The cake is really moist, perfectly spiced, and studded with tender pieces of fresh apple. The batter is incredibly fast to make with just a wooden spoon – no electric mixer required!
Sticky Apple Cake (No Oil or Eggs) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 355F/180C..
- Peel an apple and cut in half. Grate one half and dice the other into 5mm pieces. Combine and add lemon juice..
- Add pancake mix, sugar and mix. Pour into a mold and bake for 30-40 minutes..
- It's done when a skewer poked through the middle comes out clean..
- It'll be lightly sweetened, so use 4-5 tablespoons of sugar if you want it sweeter..
Dozer got in so much trouble over this Apple Cake. View top rated Apple cake no egg recipes with ratings and reviews. Simple Easy Apple Cake Recipe, Candy Apple Cake, Double Apple Cake, etc. COOK'S NOTES: Look for cake mixes that contain no. cup measure, place the egg mixture, egg whites, strained carrots, oil, apple juice, and sour cream . Made this recipe for Thanksgiving and it was a big hit!