Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes. What I love about these Apple and Cottage Cheese Pancakes (besides being delicious), is they're so quick and easy to make. So fluffy, you have This post may contain affiliate links. We were so happy to discover this new Polish apple and cottage cheese pancakes recipe.
Peel, core, and grate the apple into a mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix in the cottage cheese, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and salt. blueberry cottage cheese oatmeal pancakes. lovely no flour pancakes. These ones have real Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes! You can cook Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes
- Prepare of pancakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of oatmeal or oatbran.
- You need 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of eggs or 4 egg whites.
- You need 1/2 of cored apple.
Bariatric Friendly Protein PancakesSubmitted by: JWPANTHOR. How To Make Cottage Cheese Pancakes. Add the oats to the blender and pulse four times. Add remaining ingredients and blend until well-combined.
Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes step by step
- Put all ingredients except apple in blender and blend until smooth..
- Take cored apple and thinly slice using mandolin.
- Dip single slice of apple in batter and cook on griddle. Flip..
- Enjoy! So easy, so good, and so healthy! Gluten free too!.
Grease a skillet and drop batter onto the skillet or griddle. Cook until the pancake is done on one side, flip, and continue cooking. Healthy apple pancakes made with oats and cottage cheese. They taste decadent, but are packed with protein and fiber. I started realizing that more often than not, when we got out for brunch Isaac always orders sweet options like pancakes or waffles.