Apple Cake in a Bread Machine. This recipe for an Apple bread is actually a cake-bread or batter bread and can either be made in a bread machine or finished in the oven. It uses the cake setting on a bread machine. We're going to cover Apple Bread, Cranberry Bread and Lemon Bread.
Please like, comment, and subscribe if you haven't already. Don't forget to turn on the notification bell so you get updated when we. A bread machine does not only have to bake bread. You can have Apple Cake in a Bread Machine using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cake in a Bread Machine
- It’s 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Light brown sugar (or white sugar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 of Beaten eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s of For the apple filling:.
- It’s 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Light brown sugar (or white sugar).
- It’s of Topping:.
- You need 1 of Whipped cream (optional).
Use it for mixing and baking your homemade cakes. Insert a skewer into the center of the cake and remove it from the machine if the skewer comes out from the cake clean. See recipes for Coffee Bread (bread Machine) too. Make your Mardi Gras king cake using your bread machine to mix and knead the dough.
Apple Cake in a Bread Machine instructions
- Make the apple filling. Cut the apple into 1cm pieces..
- Put the diced apple, sugar and butter in a pan and stir fry..
- When the butter and sugar have melted and everything is mixed well, simmer over low-medium heat until the moisture in the pan is gone, stirring occasionally..
- When the moisture in the pan is gone and the apple pieces are translucent, lightly browned and shiny, the filling is done..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Let the unsalted butter come to room temperature, and cut into small pieces..
- Put the ingredients in the order listed in the bread machine. (Butter → sugar → milk → eggs → pancake mix → apple filling.).
- Choose the "cake" setting, and press the Start button..
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan. Press the Start button again..
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it's done. Cool on a rack and it's done!!.
- I used pancake mix with vanilla essence in it..
- I used the apple filling for this recipe too: Easy for beginners! Basic apple -.
- I used the apple filling for this too. Fluffy light apple buns -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158908-fluffy-light-apple-bread-made-in-a-bread-machine.
- Variation: Banana cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149879-banana-cake-in-a-bread-machine.
- Variation: Banana chocolate cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150129-banana-chocolate-cake-in-a-bread-machine.
- Variation: Honey cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149967-honey-pound-cake-in-a-bread-machine.
Cooking time is the amount of time it takes in my bread machine. At the beep add the peeled and diced apples. Your bread machine is a sleeping beast that could not just save you money spent on purchasing kitchen appliances but also help you prepare exquisite meals cheaply? However, you can't eat bread alone every single day. Nine Things You Can Make In a Bread Machine.