Pineapple upside down cupcakes. These cupcakes are made with pineapple cake mix, crushed pineapple, and brown sugar. Everyone loves cupcakes, and no one can resist pineapple upside-down cake. We've found a way to brings these favorites together in a sure-to-please treat.
These Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes have been calling to me for years. Try not to burn the top of your mouth off eating them straight out of the oven. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes – one of those good old fashioned recipes like your mom or grandma used to make, but they've been slightly modernized since they are made in cupcake form. You can have Pineapple upside down cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s Half of a cup of sugar, or less if you prefer.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Some melted butter.
- It’s of About three spoons of milk or yoghurt.
- Prepare of Ripe pineapple – two to three pieces per cupcake.
We all know and love the classic pineapple upside-down cake. It's easy to make, but always gets a wow from your Then, when it's flipped over you have a perfectly-shaped pineapple upside-down cupcake. In order to make sure the decadent brown sugar syrup doesn't stick to the bottom of the. Pineapple upside down cupcakes start with a box mix, take them to the next level with fresh garnishes. #minipineappleupsidedowncakes #pineappleupsidedownupcakes.
Pineapple upside down cupcakes step by step
- Set the oven to gas mark 7 or equivalent. Cut the pineapple into bite size chunks..
- Do this by slicing off the peel and the cutting between the flesh and the core.
- Place the slices together then chop.
- Now for the batter, gather your ingredients and a bowl, whisk and a spoon. This is a one bowl recipe so it's quicker and less washing up! If you aren't confident with making a batter add only a little milk at a time and keep mixing.
- Add about a cup of flour. If its not self raising add some baking soda, this is a good step even if it is self raising flour.
- Now add the first of your wet ingredients, after this you will be able to judge how much additional liquid you will need, here I have used two spoons of yoghurt.
- After mixing, you will need to dislodge the mix from a whisk as you do this, it's too thick not to get stuck, add some melted butter.
- I have to melt mine in a pan, you can at this stage just make pancakes if you prefer!.
- After mixing add milk gradually until the mix is the consistency you want, it should fall off a spoon slowly.
- I just added a little milk.
- Now put a drop of oil, or remaining melted butter into you cake tins, if you don't have a silicone one you will need cupcake cases..
- Spoon the mixture in leaving each one about under half full to leave room for the pineapple chunks..
- Ideally they should be a bit fuller, now drop in the pineapple.
- The fruit will sink to the bottom during cooking so don't worry about that, now place on a baking sheet or similar as the silicone is quite bendy, bake for twenty minutes checking after fifteen.
- These have had an extra 7 minutes. Ideally you need two eggs as you can see these look more towards bread than cake to me, beware if you like to eat them straight from the oven they will be very hot because of the fruit.
These pineapple cupcakes are really mini pineapple upside down cakes. Pineapple upside down cupcakes and easy to make and so delicious. We have make upside down cakes before, but you will love this recipe. A fun twist on the classic cake recipe, these Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes have the perfect hint of pineapple flavor throughout, and are topped with tasty caramelized pineapple and. Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes that taste amazing.