Fresh and infused protein pancakes. Protein pancakes are a healthy and well-balanced breakfast idea for a healthy lifestyle. And there's nothing better than freshly made pancakes to start your morning. Now, a generous waterfall of (sugar-free) pancake syrup cascading down a full stack of protein-infused pancakes means satisfying flavor and muscle-building power.
That's because they take just minutes to make. So you can smother them in syrup like a pancake, or roll them up with fresh fruit in the middle like a crepe. They're gluten-free, nutrient-dense and pack a punch of added protein! You can have Fresh and infused protein pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh and infused protein pancakes
- It’s 2 of cooked boneless chicken thighs (cook em any way you want, I used leftovers).
- Prepare 2 of strips of cocked bacon.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of scoop of fresh (Xseed Health product, www.Xseedisliving.con).
- You need 2 of scoops of infuse (Xseed Health product, www.Xseedisliving.com).
These healthy protein pancakes have a WHOLE LOT of protein per serving, and are super quick for an easy breakfast any day of the week. These pancakes are also great when enjoyed as leftovers, as you can safely store them in the fridge for up to five days. One cup of unsweetened almond milk (I like to use vanilla flavored almond milk for this recipe since it goes well with the vanilla protein powder) is also used when making these. Who knew bulking up could taste this good?
Fresh and infused protein pancakes step by step
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and let it go until it reaches the consistency of thick pancake batter..
- Pour into a heated and oiled skillet or griddle (I used olive oil) and cook on one side for a few minutes until you start seeing bubbles on the top..
- Then flip it and cook the other side for a few minutes..
- I added a little butter and topped it with strawberry preserves instead of adding syrup. But all in all I got my protein, veggies, and fats all in one cool little pancake package..
Repeat this process until you have enough pancakes then serve with fresh blueberries, crushed nuts and a. Protein pancakes are much more satiating than a basic stack of flapjacks, and they can be a great meal prep option you can For a filling and healthy breakfast, make a batch of these amazing-tasting protein pancakes below, and enjoy a serving (two pancakes) each morning with a cup of fresh fruit. These Gluten-Free Vegan Protein Pancakes are soft and fluffy, perfectly chewy, satisfying and nutritious. How to serve these Protein Pancakes: A drizzle of maple syrup. And we've got a flipping great idea for celebrating (particularly if you've got.