Recipe: Tasty Carrot Cupcakes #queencakescontest
Carrot Cupcakes #queencakescontest. Soft, fluffy, and moist carrot cake cupcakes! Made completely from scratch with real grated carrots and the option to add nuts or raisins, these cupcakes are always a hit! Taste: Carrot cupcakes have a warm sweetness that's perfectly balanced by the tangy cream cheese frosting.
Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. These moist and fluffy carrot cake cupcakes are beyond delicious with toasted walnuts, a perfect mix of spices, and lots of perfectly sweet. These spiced Carrot Cake Cupcakes are soft, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. You can cook Carrot Cupcakes #queencakescontest using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cupcakes #queencakescontest
- It’s of All purpose baking flour – 350gms (2 3/4cups).
- Prepare of Baking powder – 7gms (1tbspn).
- It’s of Cinnamon powder – 10gms (1 1/2tbspn).
- You need of Sugar – 200gms (1 1/2tbspn).
- Prepare of Margarine – 190gms (1 1/2tbspn).
- You need 3 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare of Pineapple essence – 5ml (1tbspn).
- You need 230 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of Raisins.
Perfect for Easter or any time of year! Easter is just a little over a month away and one of my favorite. A moist and spicy carrot cake cupcake is topped with a cream cheese frosting flavored with a hint of white chocolate and orange. This is an exceptional carrot cake cupcake recipe!
Carrot Cupcakes #queencakescontest step by step
- First, to prepare your batter, put 1 1/2 cups of sugar in a bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of margarine.
- Whisk them finely into a white mixture.
- Add 3 pieces of eggs, one by one as you whisk.
- Until they're finely incorporated.
- Sieve your 2 3/4cups of all purpose baking flour with 1tbspn baking flour and 1 1/2tbspn cinnamon into a separate bowl. This help to aerate it, thus resulting into a fine raised and spongy cake.
- To the batter in the bowl, add 1 cup grated carrots and raisin then fold them.
- Until they're finely mixed.
- Then add your sieved flour as you fold it into the batter.
- Add 230ml of milk and 1tbspn pineapple essence.
- Fold until it forms a dropping consistency then fill 3/4 of the batter in a 12 cupcakes tray.
- Heat your oven to 180C or 160C and put in your cupcakes tray for 40-45 minutes to bake.
- Once ready serve with a fresh chilled drink.
- Enjoy your spongy, tasty and yummy cupcakes.
Everyone seems to love Carrot Cake, so I often make these Carrot Cupcakes as they're easy to transport and look so pretty. This is our favorite recipe for carrot cake cupcakes! These cupcakes are also inspired by one of our most popular recipes! This Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe is unbelievably (yes, I'm going to use the "m" word) moist and perfectly spiced and loaded up with fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese. Chock full of nuts and fruit, these delicious morsels don't fall apart when you break into them and the frosting is homemade cream cheese; these cupcakes are good enough.