Chocobourn cup cakes. This lovely Chocolate Cupcake is all about having your own little cake that you do not have to share. Hey guys, here is my recipe for making the perfect, spongy, moist chocolate cupcakes! Have a watch and let me know what you think in the descriptions box! • Sponge Cup Cakes 鸡蛋糕 （古早味海绵小蛋糕）. НЕРЕАЛЬНО ВКУСНЫЙ ТОРТ 🍰 «Эскимо»
The combination of a rich and moist chocolate butter cake topped with a rich and creamy chocolate butter frosting. Cupcakes are about having your own little cake that you do not have to share. These Chocolate Cupcakes are my favorite type of cupcake. You can have Chocobourn cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocobourn cup cakes
- It’s 1 bowl of all-purpose flour(maida).
- Prepare 3/4 bowl of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 bowl of bournvita.
- You need 1/4 bowl of vegetable oil or butter.
- You need 1/2 glass of milk.
- You need 1/4 bowl of sliced milk chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 bowl of tutti fruity.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
The combination of a rich and moist chocolate butter. Everyone needs an easy chocolate cupcake recipe that's quick to prepare for birthdays, parties and bake sales. This is the one you should definitely keep. A lovely cup cake recipe for all of the family.
Chocobourn cup cakes instructions
- In a bowl mix all-purpose flour, bournvita, baking powder, baking soda and salt to prepare a dry mix..
- In another bowl mix sugar, oil and little milk to prepare a wet mix. Whisk nicely to avoid any lumps..
- Now keep on adding small portions of dry mix into wet mix and whisk properly to prepare the batter. Add milk as per need to get the proper consistency of batter..
- Add tutti fruity to the batter and mix well..
- Now grease paper cups with oil and preheat the pressure cooker by adding little water and a ring in it for about 10 minutes..
- Put some batter into cups, then add chocolate and again batter and tap it gently. Sprinkle some tutti fruity. Do not fill cups more than 3/4..
- Bake the cups into the pressure cooker for around 20-25 minutes. Remember to remove the whistle..
- With the help of a toothpick check the cakes after 25 minutes..
- Let it cool and then unmould the cup cakes gently..
- Garnish with tutti fruity, gems and chocolate. Enjoy these chocolicious choco-bourn cup cakes..
Once the cakes are done take them out of the oven and place the trays on a wire rack to cool. Check out my Carrot Cake Cupcake, Baby Chick Vanilla Cupcakes and the Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes written recipe below. I'll show you how easy it is to decorate this. The Ultimate Peanut Butter Cup Cake With Chocolate Frosting. I feel like I should probably skip all The cake is an EXTRA simple chocolate cake recipe.