Pancakes (no egg, no milk? NO PROBLEM!!). Sift all your dry stuff together in a medium mixing bowl. Discovering this incredibly simple vegan pancake happened by accident. I'd been making a variation on There's no separating the eggs or whipping the egg whites, so these pancakes were as basic as they come with just flour, leavening, a little sugar, milk, and eggs.
I was a bit skeptical about this recipe since there is no egg replacement, and all my Almond milk instead of dairy milk, and honey in place of sugar. These are easy to make, very. Condensed milk is one of them. You can cook Pancakes (no egg, no milk? NO PROBLEM!!) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancakes (no egg, no milk? NO PROBLEM!!)
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of egg OR 2 Tbsp of water ( if you're out of eggs or can't eat them).
There are no easily available ready made vegan condensed milks that I'm aware of, although I'm sure you can find such a Five ingredient, super easy homemade pancakes without eggs. No eggs and no egg substitute required in this pancake recipe. This recipe for pancakes without milk uses water instead and still yields a fluffy and delicious stack of no milk pancakes. Whether you use dairy milk or non-dairy milk in a recipe, using "milk" adds a creamy flavor to pancakes.
Pancakes (no egg, no milk? NO PROBLEM!!) step by step
- Sift all your dry stuff together in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt your butter in/on either a 1) medium skillet OR 2) an electric griddle / skillet over medium high heat (or 375°F for electric users) drain into small bowl after thoroughly coating your cooking surface..
- Add your 3/4 C water, your egg (beaten) OR your 2 Tbsp water (if you're not using egg) to your butter and mix well..
- Dump your wet into your dry and blend until well combined. It's ok if the batter is lumpy..
- Cook over medium high heat or 375°F (electric users) just like you would a boxed pancake mix..
- Just in case you've NEVER cooked a pancake before, wait until your skillet or griddle sizzles when you flick a few drops of water on it. If you get a loud sizzle and no water your pans hot enough..
- Then pour about 1/4 C batter into your griddle, wait until the edges are dry and are holding small bubbles all the way around (about 4 minutes).
- Flip and cook another 4 minutes or until cooked through..
Even pancake mixes that say "just add water" have powdered milk in the. Not a problem, this pancake recipe will help you make soft and fluffy pancakes that are literally made with water and flour as the base ingredients. That meant, coming up with a good pancake recipe that is egg-free, milk-free as well as finding a substitute for baking powder. Simple Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast will give you a healthy start to the day. This is an easy to make healthy oatmeal pancake recipe.