Mug Cakes. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! This easy chocolate mug cake is made with flaked almonds and no egg. It is ready in a few minutes and perfect if you're dying for something sweet.
This classic one minute fluffy vanilla cake is an excellent alternative from the rich cocoa options. Frost if you like or keep it standard—either way, this mug cake makes a great canvas for your favorite cake add-ins and. Get your fruit dessert fix with the apple pie mug cake or the blueberry muffin mug cake below. You can have Mug Cakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mug Cakes
- It’s 3 tbsp of Wheat Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 5 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil (Any refined oil).
Or snack on some yummy peanut butter recipes with the peanut-butter-and-chocolate mug cakes. Some of these recipes even count as healthy desserts, like the flourless chocolate mug cake, which is The easy Chocolate Mug Cake is perfect for when you don't have the time (or energy) to make a whole cake, plus it's ready so fast. Then there options like Banana Mug Cake, Coffee Cake Mug Cake. As far as mug cakes go.
Mug Cakes instructions
- Add all dry ingredients in Microwave safe Mug. And mix well..
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well..
- Microwave it for 2 mins. Your Mug Cake is ready. Enjoy!.
I love that is doesn't call for eggs, and if you cook it a bit less it has a lovely molten effect. I cooked mine in a cereal bowl rather than a mug and it worked great! Add all remaining cake ingredients except sprinkles; mix well with fork. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, as desired. Lemon Mug Cake Bake this eight-ingredient dessert to satisfy Mom's sweet tooth.