Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes). How was your Sunday breakfast or brunch today? If you love vegan banana bread and fluffy chocolate pancakes, this easy recipe is what you need! They're super delicious, rich in chocolate flavor, requiring less ingredients and can easily be.
I love chocolate chip banana pancakes – adding cocoa powder will make 'em over the top delicious! I wish the weekend can come sooner because I want to whip up a batch of these fluffy pancakes already! These fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. You can have Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes)
- You need 2 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
After my Healthy Banana Pancakes recipe came out, a lot of you shared your feedback, and many suggested adding chocolate chips. These Chocolate Banana Pancakes are a dream come true. Thick, fluffy chocolate pancakes with incorporated chocolate chips, topped with thick, fudgy, homemade chocolate sauce, banana slices, and a couple more chocolate chips. Cook about two minutes or until tops are bubbly.
Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes) step by step
- Grease your griddle.
- Beat bananas until mashed.
- Beat in all ingredients in the same order as listed (one at a time)..
- When adding chocolate chips just mix in gently..
- Pour desired amount of mixture on your griddle (I use a 1/2 measuring cup). Cook each side for about 2 minutes. Flipping once only..
- Top with powder sugar, syrup and/or nuts. Enjoy!.
Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until golden. Prepare remaining pancake batter as directed adding more spray if needed. Chocolate Chip Banana Bars are a simple & delicious banana bar recipe that's even better than banana bread! These easy healthy oatmeal banana pancakes are flourless, tasty and perfect for a healthy Sunday breakfast. We added ripe bananas, sweet chocolate chips and pecans to pancake batter for a yummy wake-up call topped with maple syrup.