Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes. This Apple and Ginger Cake Recipe is so moist and delicious! This will soon become a family favourite sheet pan cake recipe. Apple Cinnamon CakeAs receitas lá de casa.
A deliciously easy Cinnamon Apple Cake made from scratch. This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon topping and a drizzle of sweet frosting. Can we take a moment to talk about the match made in heaven that is apple and. You can cook Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes
- Prepare 50 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 75 grams of butter.
- It’s 100 grams of golden syrup.
- It’s 100 grams of black treacle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 150 grams of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1 of large bramley apple, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need of icing.
- Prepare 1 of icing sugar.
- You need 2 of lemons.
This is my first ever German Apple Cake and I love it! It's so moist and rich with cinnamon. The sweetness and the little sourness of the apple blend perfectly. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer!
Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170 celius. Prepare a fairy cake tray with liners, or you could make one big cake..
- Melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup, treacle, ginger and cinnamon in a pan over a low heat.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 1 tbsp of boiling water.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and let in cool slightly. Mix in the milk, egg and bicarb.
- Then mix together the apples and flour before stirring in the liquid ingredients.
- It is a very wet mix so use a ice cream scoop/ladle or tablespoon measurer to fill the cases two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until risen and bouncy.
- Leave to cool before icing.
- For the icing juice the lemons and add enough icing sugar to make a thick icing. Spread over the top of the cakes. Enjoy!.
This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow elevates the day a little bit. A buttery upside-down cake with caramelised apples on top, studded with crystallised ginger for a warming touch. Nothing can beat an upside down cake for ease AND deliciousness. They don't need frosting (so take a lot less effort/time to make) and you can switch up the fruit depending on the season. But let´s speak about this easy and delicious bundt cake.