Red velvet cup cakes. What makes red velvet stand out from say, chocolate cupcakes, is its wonderfully buttery flavor. I love that about red velvet. And during some recipe testing, I threw that flavor.
Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. This recipe has singlehandedly and immediately changed my opinion of Red Velvet Cake. This is BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe EVER is the recipe my mom used. You can have Red velvet cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cup cakes
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of soda.
- You need 2 tin of milk.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of red food color.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 (1/3 cup) of oil/ each 1/3 is equivalent to 83mls of oil.
- It’s 6 (1/4 tsp) of vinegar/each equivalent to 12mls.
It's soft, moist and tender, with the perfect red velvet flavor! This Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe you will ever try! My mom would always make this velvet red cake cake from scratch on Christmas when I was growing up. What you'll need to make Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Red velvet cup cakes step by step
- In a bowl,mix together your sugar,oil and egg and whisk together.
- Place the flour, cocoa,red food color and vanilla extract in the large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place your buttermilk,baking soda and vinegar in a cup and whisk till it foams then pour into your mixture and beat till it combine..
- Fill into your cupcake papers about 2/3 full with the batter. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the thickest part of a cupcake comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs..
- Cool completely, then top with cream frosting or icing and enjoy!.
You should know right off the bat that these cupcakes are made with a lot of food coloring. Not ideal, I know, but the color is. Perfect QoHCC Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe, Stable Buttercream and Stable Cream Cheese Frosting. Queen of Hearts Couture Cakes London. The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting.