Chocolate cup cakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of!
Chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate party food. Make some for your next party! They are very cake-like and soft and are amazing without any icing. You can have Chocolate cup cakes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cup cakes
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Few drops Chocolate essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Recipe for chocolate ganche.
- Prepare 400 gram of crushed chocolate.
- You need 100 gram of milk pack cream.
- Prepare 50 gram of Glucose.
I filled the muffin cups about halfway and they. Learn how to make the best chocolate cupcakes – super moist, fluffy and chocolaty cupcakes with chocolate buttercream. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! Chocolate cupcakes are a standard type of cupcake enjoyed by people of any age all over the world.
Chocolate cup cakes step by step
- In a bowl sift together maida, cocoa powder,baking powder baking soda,salt and set aside.
- In another bowl beat together oil and sugar until creamy in texture then add eggs and beat again for 7 minutes. Add buttermilk and chocolate essence and beat for again 1 minute..
- Now fold the all dry ingredients in the batter and mix with the spatula. Now arrange cupcake liner in tray and pour cup cake batter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat the cream on double boiler then add crushed chocolate in cream and mix it well then add liquid glucose in and mix with hand whisk. now Cover the mixture and leave to set at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Now pipe cupcake and enjoy it.
Cupcakes make the ideal first baking experience. Triple chocolate cupcakes for valentines day. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no. This has been a literal labor of love!