You can cook Sultana Flapjacks using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sultana Flapjacks
- You need 85 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 55 grams of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 27 grams of Golden Syrup.
- It’s 115 grams of Porridge Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Sultanas.
Sultana Flapjacks instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°F and prepare tin with grease proof paper..
- Melt butter in saucepan, when melted add sugar and syrup until sugar slightly dissolved..
- With pan removed from heat, stir in oats and sultanas. Spread into tin and allow 20-30 minutes to bake..