Easy Yogurt Apple Cake. No idea for dessert or BDAY cake? Let me show you my fast and delicious easy Yogurt Apple Cake recipe !!! If you wanna cook something yummy.
This apple yogurt cake is moist and flavourful and great served warm or. Greek yogurt is a great way to add moisture to simple cakes and quick breads. This recipe is the perfect easy cake to bring to a family gathering, or to serve at a brunch buffet. You can cook Easy Yogurt Apple Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Yogurt Apple Cake
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 250 grams of ●Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of ●Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Lemon juice.
- You need 2 of handfuls Raisins.
- It’s 90 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Try a slice with a cup of hot tea or coffee- it's sort of like the lighter apple version of a sour cream coffee cake. This apple cake is not too sweet and goes perfectly with a hot mug of coffee or tea in the morning. Besides how easy it is to throw this together, I love that it's so moist it's almost like a bread pudding. I highly recommend using whole-milk yogurt here for the best flavor and texture.
Easy Yogurt Apple Cake instructions
- Put the raisins in the yogurt, stir, and let sit for a while..
- Cut the apple into 1/8 wedges. Dice 2/3 of the apple, by cutting the wedges into 4-6 bite-size pieces. Slice the remaining 1/3 of the apple, drizzle lemon juice (not listed) and set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Brush the pan with melted butter (not listed). Put the ● ingredients into a bowl and mix well..
- Add the diced apples into the bowl from Step 3 and mix. Add the sifted flour and baking powder, mix into the batter, and pour the batter into the baking pan..
- Place the sliced apples evenly on top of the batter. Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180°C and bake for 20- 30 minutes. (The cake is done when a bamboo skewer poked through the middle comes out clean.).
- To add a glaze as in the photo on the right, dissolve 3 tablespoons of apricot jam into 1 tablespoon of water. The cake is delicious as-is but if you want to add the glaze, brush the surface immediately after baking..
This Apple Yogurt Cake starts with a wonderfully dense and moist cake that tastes of almonds. The almond flavor comes from adding ground almonds and pure Lastly, we sprinkle the cake with sliced almonds. This cake is really good, and the great part is no one will ever guess how easy it is to make. Top tip for making Apple yogurt cake. This easy apple cake is very simple and can be thrown together at a moment's notice with ingredients you already have at home.