Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes.
You can cook Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- You need 2 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Powdered Buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Cream of tartar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries fresh or frozen.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream cheese at room temp.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes step by step
- Take first 7 dry ingredients and mix in large bowl.
- Mash blueberries with the remaining sugar.
- Add blueberries to remaining wet ingredients and combine well.
- Combine wet with dry ingredients.
- I use a black and decker electric grill, only cause I like to grill up six at a time,but you can use whatever you have on hand..
- Heat up grill over med hi heat.
- Coat with butter, wipe off excess.
- Pour using a quarter cup measure, or your preference.
- When it starts to stiffen on sides check bottom.
- Flip and grill for about a minute and a half.
- Stack em.
- Eat em.