Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake. This delicious Homemade Apple Cake gives you made-from-scratch bragging rights, while you throw it together in three easy steps. Cinnamon, apples and walnuts are brought together for a warm, spiced fall treat served up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. See more ideas about Macrobiotic recipes, Recipes, Vegetarian recipes.
I tried it once, twice, three. The spiraled apples are oh-so elegant. The perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast. You can cook Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour (or whole wheat bread flour).
- It’s 100 grams of Whole wheat cake flour.
- It’s of Oatmeal (mixed with raisins) 50 g.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ★ Maple syrup.
- You need 50 ml of Apple juice (100%).
- Prepare 90 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
Recipe: Easy One-Bowl Apple Bundt Cake. A Classic Cake That Celebrates Fall. This is the cake you crave when the air begins to get a little crisp and the season starts to change. It's full of tender apple chunks (perfect if you've just gone apple picking) and has just enough cinnamon to add that.
Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake step by step
- Peel the apple and chop 1/2 into 1-cm cubes, and thinly slice the other half into 8 wedges. Soak the apple in salt water (not listed in the ingredients), then drain..
- Put the ☆ dry ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together vigorously. Combine the ★ wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and mix until even..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃, and line the cake mold with parchment paper..
- Add the wet ingredients and the cubed apple pieces in Step 1 to the dry ingredients from Step 2. Mix together until even, then pour into the cake mold..
- Arrange the sliced apples on top, then bake for 35 minutes at 180℃..
- Once it is finished baking, cool on a rack, then serve. Since this cake is made without oil, wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out..
This easy apple cake is very simple and can be thrown together at a moment's notice with ingredients you already have at home. A few months ago, I came across this easy apple cake recipe on the blog "Anice e Cannella". It looked so delicious, I knew I had to make it. An easy cake mix cake with a beautiful layer of apples in the middle. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.