Rainbow Cake. Rainbow Cakes, Cupcakes and Desserts from Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio. Rainbow layer cake is surprisingly easy to create, thanks to a little help from Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ vanilla cake mix and Betty Crocker™ classic gel food colors. Homemade rainbow cake made with layers of moist vanilla buttermilk cake and easy buttercream This rainbow cake just makes me feel so happy.
Find rainbow cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! You can have Rainbow Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cup of maida.
- You need of For icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need of Sugar syrup.
- It’s of Any food colour of our choice for design.
Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" A cake that resembles a rainbow, and is topped with strawberry fluff that reminds you of cotton candy. Rainbow cake is one type of cake that has a mix of rainbow colors in the layers. Because color and unique taste, then the rainbow cake become one of the popular cake today. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Rainbow cake, Cake.
Rainbow Cake instructions
- First add oil and sugar mix them properly then add vanilla essence,maida,baking soda and baking powder mix them all properly.
- Then add milk to it and mix it for 5 mins.Then pre heat the cooker for 10 mins.Take the cake pot apply some oil on it then put the batter in it.
- Bake it fir 30-35 check it with using and toothpick..
- Now for icing with cream the cut parts of cake in two equal parts add sugar syrup on it and a layer of cream join both the layer and repeat the same.
- Fill the cream in piping bag with nozzle start icing add food colour to iceing for the diffrent colour then start doing the decoration.
I love rainbow cakes, so I was surprised to realize that I'd never made a rainbow layer cake for this blog. A birthday cake fit for a true rainbow lover! Rainbow buttercream frosting roses adorn this colorful layer cake. A bright, cheerful rainbow cake is the perfect choice for a little boy or girl's birthday party. With layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, this cake is an instant attention-grabber.