You can cook Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancakes
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extract of your choice (optional).
- It’s 3 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of fruit of your choice (optional).
Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl..
- Combine all wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Set the grital for 375°F. If you don't have a grital a large skillet will also work. For the skillet, turn the stove on HIGH before combining all of the ingredients..
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients until smooth. There should be low to medium amount of lumps. Do not make the batter smooth. Add the cup of fruit..
- If using a skillet, turn the stove down to MEDIUM heat, and lightly spray with Pam, or butter. Measure 1/2 cup of batter into the skillet/grital. This will make it easier to flip over..
- Flip the pancake when there are bubbles forming in the CENTER..
- Done cooking? Send a snap, post a review, or send a request to the author on what you might want to see next!.