Apple Cake – a one bowl recipe. Easy one bowl cake recipe and great way to use extra apples. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil. Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl (coating as you go to keep apples from turning brown.) One-Bowl Apple Cake is so simple and easy that you can whip it up any time you need a dessert to feed a crowd in a hurry.
Mix in the granulated and brown sugars. EASY ONE BOWL APPLE CAKE- In this recipe you will learn how to bake apple cake in a healthier way. #nomiada #nosugar#nobutter#nobeater#. The ultimate apple cake for fall celebrating, which comes together in one bowl and features a sweet and tangy cream cheese glaze. You can have Apple Cake – a one bowl recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cake – a one bowl recipe
- Prepare 5 – 6 of apples , peeled and sliced.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of floor.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsps of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsps of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 180 C of Preheat the oven to.
Studded with chunks of apple, scented with cinnamon, and finished with a sweet and tangy cream cheese glaze, this gorgeous Bundt cake is the very best way to. Apple cake can't get easier than this. That's when this one bowl apple cake comes to the scene. Even a kid can pull it off.
Apple Cake – a one bowl recipe step by step
- In a bowl, first mix the eggs and sugar together. Then add in the cinnamon and oil.
- The peeled and sliced apples go into the mixture, coat the apples so it does not turn brown.
- In a separate bowl mix the floor and baking soda together and then slowly add it to the apple mixture bowl and mix well to combine.
- Pour the cake batter into a greased cake pan and bake for about 50-55 mins.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar and serve!.
Easy One-Bowl Apple Cake Recipe comes together in a pinch. All natural, nothing artificial, and tastes incredible. This cake is a keeper you'll want all year round. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter.