15-Minute Apple Cake In a Microwaveable Pasta Dish. It brings a whole new depth to the dish. Plus, you will get the health benefits! I had never made an apple cake before and someone at work requested it for a potluck so I took a stab at this one and everyone loved it!
In some parts of the world, it's known as the French Apple cake. Then, place the cake in a plastic storage bag in the freezer. Just because these desserts are made in a microwave, it doesn't mean the cakes can't be made from scratch and taste good. You can have 15-Minute Apple Cake In a Microwaveable Pasta Dish using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 15-Minute Apple Cake In a Microwaveable Pasta Dish
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 250 grams of Apple.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
This delicious Homemade Apple Cake gives you made-from-scratch bragging rights, while you throw it together in three easy steps. Cinnamon, apples and walnuts are brought together for a warm, spiced fall treat served up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Melt the butter in a small microwaveable ramekin. Tilt the ramekin to coat the sides.
15-Minute Apple Cake In a Microwaveable Pasta Dish step by step
- I bought this excellent pasta boiling dish from the local dollar store. It can make 1.5 servings of pasta a time..
- Line the pasta boiling dish with parchment paper..
- Slice the apple into 5 mm cubes..
- Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl and mix in the pancake mix. When the ingredients have mixed together, stir in the chopped apple. You should have only taken 5 minutes to make this cake so far..
- Pour the batter into the pasta boiling dish and level out the surface. Place it in the microwave without the lid and heat it for 10 minutes (500 W)..
- This cake is nice and fluffy just out of the microwave and is moist, springy, and steamed bread-like if left to sit for a while..
- Variation: You could use honey instead of sugar or finely chop 3 slices of non-melting sliced cheese and add it in for a cheesy cake instead..
With a spoon, press the crust evenly against the bottom of the dish. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese. How to Cut Apples for Apple Cake, In My (Un)Professional Opinion. First of all, let me just establish that I do not peel my apples for anything. Awesome cake…had a hard time getting the middle to cook…only thing i will probably do different my next time is make it in bread dish or muffin pan…the.