Easiest Vegan Pancakes Ever.
You can cook Easiest Vegan Pancakes Ever using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easiest Vegan Pancakes Ever
- You need of Dry.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegan sugar (optional).
- You need of Wet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
Easiest Vegan Pancakes Ever step by step
- Preheat griddle to 375°F..
- Mix flour, baking powder, and sugar (optional) in a medium-large bowl..
- Melt coconut oil in a small bowl..
- Create a well in the dry ingredients by dragging dry mixture away from the center of the bowl. Pour in coconut oil and water. Drag dry ingredients from the sides of the bowl across the center with a whisk. Mix just until combined, no more..
- Cook on griddle until bubbles cover surface of the top side of the pancake. Flip, cook for a couple more minutes until done. Do not press down on the pancakes! Allow them to rise so they cook through and stay fluffy..
- Top with nuts, fruit, and a few drizzles of maple syrup!.