Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker. I can still eat a yummy cake :D. well in a RICE COOKER. Today is the last date for apple contest. Grease the ricecooker's bowl with a drop of oil and pour the apples and all the remaining caramel into the bowl.
Apples and cinnamon are layered into cake batter and baked into a delightfully sweet loaf cake that is a nice dessert accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream. One chopped apple will reward you with a moist cake loaded with cinnamon, brown sugar and sweet apple flavors. View top rated Apple pancake with pancake mix recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker using 12 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker
- Prepare of Cake batter:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 160 ml of Milk.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of Stewed apple:.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered brown sugar (or use regular white sugar).
- It’s 15 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Apple Pie with Bisquick Mix, Cheescake Pancakes With Berry Lemon Syrup, Spinach & Garlic Chickpea… apples with cinnamon, no less! Pancakes With Cinnamon Stewed Applesmixture and mix till. My Omi (that's German for Grandma) used to make Cinnamon Apple Cake for my mom when she was a kid. Mix together until the baking soda and spices are evenly distributed through the dry ingredients mixture.
Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker instructions
- [To make stewed apple] 1. Peel and core the apples and slice into 5 mm wedges..
- 2. In a skillet, add and mix the sliced apple, sugar, powdered brown sugar, and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat (stir them occasionally)..
- 3. After about 3 minutes, open the lid and cook over low to medium heat for about 5 minutes while stirring. Once the liquid evaporates, turn off the heat..
- 4. Add the cinnamon powder to the skillet and mix..
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar, and milk in a bowl, and mix with a whisk..
- Put the butter into a microwave-safe container, and melt it in a microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds. Add it to the Step 5 batter..
- Spread any remaining butter from the microwave-safe container from Step 6 onto the bottom and sides of the rice cooker pan..
- Put the liquid from the stewed apple from Step 4 into the rice cooker pan..
- Place the stewed apples on top of the juice in a spiral pattern. If there is any liquid remaining in the skillet, pour it over the stewed apple..
- ※ Place the apples so the edges come out to the sides of the pan a little. This way, the side of the cake will be covered with the stewed apples and look nice..
- Gently pour the batter from Step 6 into the Step 9 pan, and press the rice cooker switch. (※ Be careful not to move the stewed apples that you nicely arranged.).
- Cook for 35 minutes, and open the lid a little to see if the cake is done. If it looks fluffy and ready, turn off the switch earlier..
- ※ When you open the lid, please be careful as very hot steam will come out..
- Turn off the switch but leave the cover closed for about 10 minutes..
- Put on some oven mitts and take the rice cooker pan out. Cover the pan with a large plate, and flip over to remove the cake from the pan. (It's very hot, so please be careful.).
- This is the cross section..
- ※ If you don't have powdered brown sugar to make the stewed apples, use regular sugar..
- ※ I made this cake in an IH rice cooker (not the IH pressure rice cooker)..
- ※ Depending on the rice cooker, you may need to cook it more than 1 cycle..
- [Freezer storage] 1. Slice the apple cake into 12 equal pieces, place them in a plastic container with a lid and store them in the freezer..
- 2. For a fluffy slice of apple cake, place a piece of frozen cake on a microwave-safe dish, and microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds..
- This is a recipe for an apple cake with no cinnamon added. "For Christmas & New Years ♪ An Apple Cake in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149936-an-apple-cake-in-a-rice-cooker.
- The same flavor cake made in a skillet. "Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in a Skillet" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153218-pancake-mix-cinnamon-apple-cake-in-a-frying-pan.
- Rice Cooker Cake with Apples. "For Christmas: Apple Cheese Cake in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149935-apple-cheesecake-in-a-rice-cooker-perfect-for-christmas.
Rice cooker pancakes aren't just great for lazy people, either. Some inventive gourmands have spruced theirs up by adding special ingredients All rice cookers have timers and a function where low heat is used to keep the rice warm after it's finished cooking. Mix your batter the night before, hit. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer! This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow Here's How to Make Apple Cake.