Easy vanilla cupcakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! Learn how to make quick and easy vanilla cupcakes from scratch.
Classic easy recipe for the best moist vanilla cupcakes. Learn how to make these homemade These are the best classic vanilla cupcakes. Rustle up a batch of vanilla cupcakes with pretty butter icing for a family picnic or weekend treat. You can have Easy vanilla cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy vanilla cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 of milk.
- It’s Half cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
My vanilla cupcakes are moist with a soft crumb and are made with all butter and no oil for. Easy and simple but can be made individual with a slight twist or a special icing. For a nice twist, can add frozen fruit just before it goes into the. This is the easy vanilla cupcake recipe we turn to for bake sales and school functions.
Easy vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder) in a bowl, add all liquid ingredients (milk, oil and vanilla essence) and beat well.. Pour into paper cups and bake 180 degrees for 15 mins..
- Cool, serve plain or decorate with buttercream or chocolate sauce. Enjoy!.
It's quick and easy and fairly foolproof. Get creative with the sprinkles or add a few drops of food colouring to. Especially homemade cupcakes made from scratch?. These vanilla cupcakes are super easy to make. They are light, with a soft tender crumb and they are so delicious.