Flag Cake. A dessert this impressive begs for a repeat, so make this flag cake once and you'll have no problem whipping one up this Fourth of July and many Fourth of July's to come. Outline the flag on the top of the cake with a toothpick. I serve this cake right in the pan.
The ingredients for this flag cake are pretty straightforward. My only advice is to get the prettiest, firmest berries you can find. It will make decorating the cake much easier. You can cook Flag Cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flag Cake
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 3 drops of vanila essence.
- Prepare of #for_frosting.
- It’s 1 kg of whipping cream.
- It’s of green gel colour.
- You need 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- You need 1 tin of pineapple.
- You need bags of piping.
- Prepare of star nozzel num 16 for design.
This flag cake starts with a cake mix, so it's easy to make, but of course, you can always substitute If using a cake mix, make sure to have the necessary ingredients on hand. American Flag Cake: An American flag surprise cake is a fun and fairly simple cake to do. I'm just now getting into cakes and cake decorating, and I was able to complete it in about six hours. Download Flag cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Flag Cake instructions
- Egg whites and yolks ko seprate karein whites ko itna beat karein kay wo foam ban jai and yolks main sugar vanilla essence dal kar 10 mins tak beat karein.
- Ab yolks mixture ko whites main dalen us main baking powder soda and maida shift kar ke dalen aur fold karein halke hath se kay koi lumps na rahe.
- Ab 7 by 14 inch cake pan ko grease karein oil se butter paper lagai aur again grease karein then pour cake mixture tap it to remove air bubbles ab ise bake karein 180 degree par phela se pre heated oven main for aroun 15 to 20 mins.
- Is cake ki measurement se apko aese same 3 cakes bake krne hain for flag.
- Now in a steel bowl add chilled whipe cream and beat it till it becomes thick phir is cream ko 3 posrtion main divide krlen.
- 1 chote bowl main cream nikale thori us main coco powder dal kar mix karein ache se then 2 cups of white cream seprate karein and 3 cups of cream main green colour add karein agar need hu to aur cream bhi nikal lein.
- Now take 2 cake sponge to make green part soak karein ise pineapple syrup se green crram lagai pineapple chunks dalen 2nd sponge karein again soak with syrup aur ise cover krden green cream se jahan white part attavh krna wahan cream kam lagai.
- Ab jo 1 sponge remaining hai us main 2 inches kay 4 piece cut krlen baki white part ke lye sponge rakhden.
- Ab white part wala sponge green ke sath attach karein use bhi syrup se soak karein white cream lagai pineapple chunks 2nd layer soak again aur phir white crram se cover krden.
- Ab jo humne 2 inch cake cut kia tha 1 cake attach karein white ke sath usk upper same 2nd ab hume stuck lambi chahiye to cake ke neache se 2 bache howe part bhi attach krden cream se.
- Ab ise freezer main chilled honr dein then pinping bag lein us main nozzel dalen cut karein then cream dalen aur pipe kar kar flowers bana lein.
- Sorry steps pics galtu se delete hogai please forgive.
American Flag Cake made with a homemade vanilla cake recipe, cool whip and fresh berries is the perfect patriotic American Flag Cake. A fun and festive homemade American Flag Cake! Although this cake is far from original (I'm not even going to pretend like I invented this. If you have access to white raspberries, you can use them for the "white" stripes instead Every year I see this flag cake featured everywhere and I roll my eyes; it's like the Christmas sweater. A homemade recipe for Flag Cake (no box mix!) – a delicious vanilla sheet cake topped with cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit.