Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan. Here's how to prepare a yummy apple cake without oven in a fry pan. Try it and let me know. If you would like to support the channel, do not hesitate to. #applecakeinapan, #panapplecake, #easyapplecakes EASY 'APPLE CAKE IN A STIR FRY PAN' RECIPE I Super tender and delicious Music: G.
It was so easy, and so fun. When I made "Cooking in a Frying Pan: Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake", I forgot to add cinnamon powder to the simmered apple slices. This homemade Pineapple Upside Down Cake made with an easy buttery and moist vanilla cake and topped with delicious caramelized pineapple. You can cook Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan
- You need of Stewed apple.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s of Cake batter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
This easy apple cake is very simple and can be thrown together at a moment's notice with ingredients you already have at home. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Arrange the apples slices over the top of the batter in a circular pattern. Sprinkle the apple slices with sugar, cinnamon and dot with.
Easy Apple Cake Made In a Frying Pan instructions
- [Making the stewed apple] Step 1. Wash the apple well, remove the stem, and slice into 5 mm thick wedges..
- Step 2. Put the apple from Step 1, sugar, and butter into a frying pan and mix together, then turn on medium heat and cover with a lid (stir occasionally)..
- Step 3. After 3 minutes, remove the lid and stir while cooking over medium-low heat. When the juice has boiled off, turn off the heat..
- Step 4. Arrange the stewed apple in the frying pan into a circle..
- ※ When you arrange the stewed apple slices in a circle, if you place them so the skin side of the pieces are facing outwards towards the sides of the frying pan, the skin will be visible when the cake is done..
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar, and milk into a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Slice the butter and put into a heat resistant container, then cook for about 20 seconds in a microwave (600W) to melt. Add to the ingredients from Step 6 and mix together..
- Gently pour the batter from Step 7 on top of the stewed apple in the frying pan from Step 4. Cover with a lid, and cook on the lowest heat setting for 8-10 minutes while monitoring..
- Turn off the heat, and let the cake sit with the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Take off the lid, then separate the cake from the bottom of the pan with a rubber spatula or similar implement..
- Place a dish that's a bit larger then the frying pan over it, then invert them both together, removing the cake..
- ※ Sometimes there is still juice at the bottom of the frying pan, so be careful not to burn your hand..
- ※ The amount of time to completely cook this cake can vary depending on the type of frying pan used, its size, the amount of heat and strength of the flame, the distance between the pan and the heating element, etc..
- ※ If you use an induction heating cooker, the lowest heat setting may not cook it through, so please try increasing the cooking time. →.
- → Or you can try cooking at a higher temperature (be careful not to burn the cake)..
- ◆ Apple cake recipes using peeled apples https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153218-pancake-mix-cinnamon-apple-cake-in-a-frying-pan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155063-apple-cake-made-with-pancake-mix-in-a-frying-pan-version-2 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155529-apple-cake-made-with-pancake-mix-in-a-frying-pan.
- ◆ Apple cakes made in a rice cooker※ With cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149936-an-apple-cake-in-a-rice-cooker https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154993-cinnamon-apple-cake-with-pancake-mix-in-rice-cooker.
Who said you need an oven to make cakes? This rustic apple spice cake recipe comes from Taste of Home reader Jennifer Owen of Louisville This gives the layers a chance to firm up a bit and will make it easier to remove them from the pans. While the cake is cooling, whip up your brown sugar frosting. In a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. Cooking apple in a frying pan.