Chocolate cup cakes. April Preisler for Taste of Home. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Thousands of rave reviews have poured in from all over the world. It truly is the perfect chocolate cake. We have now scaled back the recipe so that it is perfect for cupcakes, making an even two dozen. You can cook Chocolate cup cakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cup cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1.25 cup of all-purpose flour/wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s For of Cupcake icing:.
- Prepare 140 gms of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
Banana, walnut, and chocolate are always an amazing combination of ingredients, no matter what the delivery system, but it really doesn't get any better than in this ganache-frosted cupcake. A close second would be a chocolate-dipped frozen banana, rolled in walnuts, which is also a great treat, although much more awkward to eat in public. Let them cool completely before frosting them with chocolate buttercream frosting. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper!
Chocolate cup cakes instructions
- Add buttermilk, oil, powdered sugar, vanilla extract in a bowl and mix these ingredients..
- Now seive flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda and add them in the mixture..
- Pour the batter in the cupcake moulds and bake it for 10-15mins at 180 degree..
- To make icing you need to take butter and beat it..
- Then add the sugar and beat it again and then add the vanilla extract and beat it again..
- Then add milk and cocoa powder and beat it for the last time..
- Pour mixture in piping bag and do the decoration on the cupcakes..
Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together. Add cocoa powder and beat until completely creamy and smooth. Beat in vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and heavy cream, mixing until combined. "Doctored-Up" Chocolate Cupcakes.