Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch.
Marble Butter Cake 大理石牛油蛋糕 ～Separated eggs method 蛋白蛋黄分开搅拌法. Kek Marble Super Fluffy / Cake Marble Best Aroma. Most recipes for marble cake call solely for cocoa powder for the chocolate portion of the cake. You can have Marble cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Chocltae syrup for design.
I like to add real chocolate as well for a more intense, fudgy flavor; this makes the chocolate swirl portion of. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Flour sugar and baking ko mix kar lein.
- Ando ko beat krry or oil add krky beat krry.
- Dry ingredients ko 1,1 chamach krky dalie or beat krry.
- Cake pan ko grease krry oil se or cake ka material dal de.
- Chocolate syrup se designing kar lein.
- 180°p preheat oven me bake kar lein 35 min ke lie.
- Cake is ready thanda huny pe nikal le and serve krry.
A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate. This marble cake can be kept at room temperature (summer/tropical weather) for a day. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers. I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. Here is a super moist and buttery marble cake recipe with step-by-step photos to help you reach delicious marble cake success!