Easy chocolate cupcakes. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and. Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting.
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Mix up these One-Bowl Easy Chocolate Cupcakes in minutes. You can cook Easy chocolate cupcakes using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate cupcakes
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- Prepare 4 pieces of Oreo biscuit.
- Prepare 8-10 pieces of Marie biscuit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of small cup wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of eno.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Chocolate pieces to put in the cupcake.
- You need 1 of Step.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee/ melted butter.
- You need of Preheat the oven to 200° C for 8-10 minutes.
- Prepare 2 of Step.
- Prepare of Grind Oreo biscuit, Marie biscuit and sugar until it's fine powder.
- It’s of add the mixture to the flour and coco powder. Add the milk, water and butter mixture and mix it well until smooth. Add the eno and beat. Grease the cupcake moulds and pour the batter into the moulds.
- It’s 4 of Step.
- You need of Bake the cupcakes in the center of the oven for about 10 minutes, until springy and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool slightly, then transfer.
- You need 3 of Step.
They're moist, delicious and come out of the oven with beautiful domed tops! Easy Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache FrostingSavoring Time in the Kitchen. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe from Scratch + Rainbow Buttercream FrostingLive Love Texas. How to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Easy chocolate cupcakes step by step
This Easy Chocolate Cupcake recipe is a lower sugar take on a classic dessert—but it's filled with chocolatey flavor and creamy frosting that the kids will totally love. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for leavening. These Easy Chocolate Cupcakes both easy and delicious. They are moist not-too-sweet chocolate cupcakes that can be made in one-bowl, which makes them quick and leaves you with fewer dishes.